- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
- Company general information (company name, address, tel no., web site, brand name, contact person’s name, e-mail and tel. no., etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. with most of the data. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and apply for our event.
- Voluntarily subscribe for our newsletter via web site, send inquiry or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Fédération Française du Prêt-à-Porter Féminin.
How will we use your data?
ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your application and manage your account.
- Email you with event related information and services we think you might be interested in.
If you agree, ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. will share your data with our partner organisations so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Fédération Française du Prêt-à-Porter Féminin
When ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. processes your application, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. would like to send you information about events we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Fédération Française du Prêt-à-Porter Fémininb
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +886 2 8626 2372
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –ZOOMiN International Co. Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at: 6F, No. 43, Lane 16, Danjin Road, Danshui District, 25161 New Taipei City, TAIWAN